All contribution proposals are evaluated by members of the scientific committee.
Proposals for individual papers and posters are evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Adequacy and importance of the subject/ question/ research problem.
- Research concept if it is an empirical study, including clearly stated questions, data sources, data collection and analysis procedures.
- Theoretical or conceptual framework, if applicable, including the integration of the subject in current thinking, a clear exposition of the subject and its contribution to literature.
- Mode of presentation (indicative of a clear and well organized presentation).
The roundtable propositions are evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Clarity of objectives and expected results of the session.
- Planned methods to engage the participants.
- The coherence and complementarity of the different interventions.
- Mode of presentation (clearly listed schedule of activities devoting an important period of time to public participation).