All contribution proposals are evaluated by double-blind members of the scientific
Proposals for individual papers and posters are evaluated according to the following
• Appropriateness and importance of the research topic / question / problem.
• Research design if this is an empirical study, including clearly stated questions, data
sources, data collection and analysis procedures.
• Theoretical or conceptual framework, if applicable, including the integration of the
subject into current thought, clear exposition of the subject and its contribution to the
• Mode of presentation (indicative of a clear and well-organized presentation).
Roundtable proposals are evaluated according to each of the following criteria:
• Clarity of the objectives and expected outcomes of the session.
• Methods provided for engaging participants.
• The consistency and complementarity of the different interventions.
• Presentation mode (clearly indicated schedule of activities devoting a period to public